Path of Venetian Bridges Geilei Dzeulefou Bridge - Roudias Bridge 7 km
Because the route is long and tiring, the following will apply so as to help any hiker tired, or need help.
- Together with the hikers there will be a journey from cars as well. Anyone who wants can make the journey with his vehicle. It does not have to be 4X4, as long as it's tall.
- On the 7-kilometer route, ie from the Tzelepou bridge to the Routkia bridge, the car owner may need to take people back. The others will return on foot, which means another 7 km of hiking.
- Beginners do not worry, because in no case is anyone left helpless. The team has experienced nurses, knowledgeable first aid, and is with us for this purpose.
- Organizers are always at your disposal for any information you need.
- Contact with a message on facebook page.
- Organizers: Pafos Hikers