The 6th Annual Lavender Festival will again be held at Cyherbia Botanical Park in Avgorou, from the 10th until the 25th of June. The only place in Cyprus with specially landscaped lavender gardens, a new lavender labyrinth for meditation walks, a distillation room where daily extraction of lavender essential oil will take place, and many other unique features for all the family, such as the maze, the woodland walk around Cyprus, and the fairy village.
During the lavender festival you can:
- Enjoy our lavender gardens in full bloom
- Witness the extraction of Lavender essential oil
- Take part in lavender craft workshops for all ages
- Join the fragrant processing of lavender
- Enjoy a cooking demonstration with lavender
- Go on a meditation walk in the lavender Labyrinth
- Book a professional photoshoot in the lavender gardens with our resident photographer, for yourself or your family
- Taste free lavender cake, sorbet, liqueur and ice tea
Kids activities include a treasure hunt and lavender crafts.
A unique experience for all the family to enjoy.
Entrance including lavender ice tea only 5 euro p.p. Children 3 euros.
From June 10th - 25th.
Open daily 9:00- 20:00
Schedule of workshops and demonstrations:
- Essential oil extraction with presentation on the benefits of lavender, every day 12:00 o'clock
- Creative workshops: make a lavender wand or lavender doll and kids crafts Saturday 10th, 17th, 24th at 11:00 and 16:00 Sunday 11th, 18th, 25th at 11:00 and 16:00. No booking required.
- Cooking with lavender demonstration Sunday 11th, 18th 15:00 No booking required.
- Lavender and sage smudge sticks workshop Sunday 11th, and 25th 14:00 Call 99915443 to book
- Labyrinth workshop with Susan Rudd Sunday the 18th
- Kids treasure hunt available every day all day
Photoshoot upon appointment. Call Melina Tringis 99401503
Photos are taken from the facebook page of CyHerbia Botanical Park & Labyrinth