A new cycling event it comes to us and you, which, we can proudly say, combines cycling with charity! We are talking about a cycling tour in Larnaca district which has a participation fee of 5 euros, who will go to the Cyprus Association for children with cancer and related diseases "A dream A wish".
Specifically, the organizer's announcement says: The company A & P Andreou Brothers Ltd in collaboration with Andreoubikes store organizes the second Tour of Larnaca (2017), and is under the auspices of the Cyprus Cycling Federation. The cycle route will be about 130 kilometers.
This year's event will have a charitable nature, and there will be a participation fee of € 5 where all the participations income will be given to the Cyprus Association for children with cancer and related diseases "A dream A wish".
- Date / Meeting Point: Sunday, 30.04.2017 Europe Square Larnaca Finikoudes
- Meeting time: 6:30 a.m.
- Estimated start time: 7:30 a.m. From the Europe Square / Finikoudes
- Estimated duration: 6 hours
- Route length: 130 km
- Bike Type: Road Bike
- Estimated average speed: 23km / h
- Estimated return time: 15:00 p.m
- End point: Europe Square - Finikoudes, Larnaca
There will be further information about the route, registrations, stops to be made, medical coverage, technical support, supplies, etc. the sooner.