Little Alchemists Nursery School
Education that exceeds expectations!
Teaching is engaging and connecting with students and preparing children to develop a love of learning. Teachers with passion and enthusiasm for their work, are role models for students by provoking and inspiring them. Little Alchemists Nursery School is a Greek-language school that also offers English language lessons during the week.
"Education is the passport to the future, since tomorrow belongs to the people who are preparing for it today." That's their goal at Little Alchemists Nursery School! They want to inspire excellence and provide the best quality educational experience in an environment where healthy, independent, well-prepared, positive and confident citizens are regenerated. They are an educational organisational model in Cyprus, creating a multifaceted platform where children, parents, teachers and the community work together harmoniously to promote the ideal learning experience during which children enhance their abilities by maximising their potential and personal fulfilment. .
At Little Alchemists Nursery School, they offer a holistic educational approach, where children through teaching acquire skills important for life and understanding of the world around them, recognising their special talents, in order to succeed in becoming complete beings, happy, active and compassionate citizens.
Opening Hours and Daily Schedule
- 06:30 – 07:00 Selective Children morning arrival
- 07:00 – 08:00 Standard morning arrival
- 08:00 – 13:30 “Little Alchemists Nursery School” Daily program
- 13:00 – 13:30 Lunch served and First Children departure
- 13:30 – 15:00 Bedtime and leisurely activities
- 15:00 – 18:00 Afternoon activity
- 18:00 – 19:00 Selective Children afternoon departure
* The offered lunch is prepared on the premises of the nursery according to a balanced diet plan by an approved nutritionist.
* Afternoon activities are also offered to children up to 5 years old who do not attend the nursery.
* The selective first morning arrival of the children and the selective afternoon departure are offered at an additional cost for those parents who need it.