In the Centre of Trimiklini village, there are two churches, which are devoted to the miraculous icon of Panagia Eleousa. The oldest church, was built in 1744 as indicated in the inscription above the north entrance. Also icons from 1744, show that there was even an older church. The church is a basilica and inside there are remarkable decorations. The beams that support the wooden roof are carved and painted with geometric and floral motifs. Also the old and rare locking mechanism has been preserved on the west door. In 1920 next to the old church, was built a big new church which was completed in the 1950s. The church celebrates on September 8 and daily crowds of people visit the village and church to venerate the miraculous image!