Time to cool off in the hot days of June! Time to get away from routine! Time to feel the initial summer vacation! Agia Napa's municipality is organising the "FISH & WATER FESTIVAL" celebrating mankind's survival of the great flood on 17 - 20 June 2016 at the port of Ayia Napa.
There will be a rich program of exhibitions and shows like the organization of Greek and Cypriot artists, traditional dances, tsiatista, poetry, everyday activities like jet ski competitions and frequent fly board shows.
Read the program below. ENTRANCE FREE.
Friday, June 17, 2016
- 11:00 - 19:00 Fly board Show for half an hour, every two hours
- Agia Napa Youth Festival - LOCOMONDO LIVE
Saturday, June 18, 2016
- 11:00 - 19:00 Fly board show for half an hour, every two hours
- 16:00 Pancyprian competitions Marine Jet Ski
- Agia Napa Youth Festival - TSALIKIS LIVE
Sunday, June 19, 2016
- 11:00 Pancyprian competitions Marine Jet Ski and Fly board Show
- 20:00 Opening by Philarmonic Cyprus Police
- 20:15 "Cyprus - Greek islands ... a Sea" Traditional Cypriot and Greek Traditional Dances - Dance Group municipality Ayia Napa
- 21:15 Welcome by the Mayor of Agia Napa main Yianni Caruso and the Minister
- Fireworks, Fly board Show - Fly boarding Cyprus
- 21:30 Concert with Giorgos Margaritis artists and Rallia Hristidou
Monday, June 20, 2016
- 07.00 Mass in the Chapel of St. George - Harbour Ayia Napa
- 09.00 Blessing of the Waters at Harbour Ayia Napa
- 10:00 - 13:00 / 4o Festival Water and Fly board Show
- 18:00 Folk Poets - Competition Tsattiston, love songs and poems
- 20:15 Dance Group municipality Ayia Napa
- 20:30 "Ayia Napa ... Sea Virgin" musical shape Cultural Group "Cavo Greco" Agia Napa and Dancing Group "Rymvos"
- 21:00 Concert by the artist ELLI KOKKINOU
Bill wrote us an article for the flood, visit his article!