Cavo Greco National Forest Park
The most beautiful places for hiking and diving!
The Cavo Greco area is very popular for divers and the cyclists. Specialist cycling paths also exist in the area both for lovers of this sport and as a means to explore. You can also take a boat trip along the coast anchoring near these a caves that nature has carved out of the ten-metre limestone cliffs and adorned in such a way as to merit the name 'the Palaces'.
Below you will find the most beautiful places for hiking in Cavo Greco National Forest Park.
- Agioi Anargiroi Trail, Cavo Greco
- Kavos Trail, Cavo Greco
- Agioi Anargiroi – Sea Caves, Cavo Greco
- Konnoi, Agioi Anargiroi, Cavo Greco
- Konnoi, Cyclope Cave, Cavo Greco
- Konnoi, Profitis Elias, Cavo Greco