Agia Varvara is a village in the province of Pafos. According to the 2011 census, Agia Varvara had 172 inhabitants. Agia Varvara is neighboring with Agia Marina and Anarita. The village of Agia Varvara is built at an altitude of 95 meters from the surface of the sea, on a hill on the right bank of the river Ezousa.
The houses of the village of Agia Varvara on the left bank of Ezousa are built with pebbles from the riverbed and chalked limestone from the neighboring limestone hills.
Two churches dedicated to Agia Varvara have been erected in the village. The first was built during the Ottoman domination in 1872, after permission from the Turks