The church of Drynia, dedicated to Saint Georgios was built in 1755 and was repaired in 1842.
Drynia is a village of Pafos district and it belongs to the geographical district of Ampelohorion (vine villages) Limassol-Pafos. It is built 25 km on the northeast of the city of Pafos and 552 above the sea surface.
In the last census that took place in 2001 the residents of the community were 63.
In Drynia village, marvelous textiles with colourful patterns, the famous Fitiotika (from the name of the nearby village Fyti), used to be manufactured and are still manufactured, in a restricted scale.
The church of Drynia, dedicated to Saint Georgios was built in 1755 and was repaired in 1842. Some of its architectural parts probably come from the older building.
The village is called Thrinia from Mas Latri. Nevertheless Simos Menardos and the others connect its name with the name of the nearby village Drymou and consider it that it comes from the word Drynia: small forest with oak trees.