The village of Filousa Kelokedaron is located in the province of Pafos. It is 40 km from the cities of Pafos and Limassol. Filousa Kelokedaron is one of the first villages of the Darizou valley, 15 km southwest of Platres, in the area of Omodos - Arsos. It is adjacent to the villages of Pretori, Kedares and Agios Nikolaos.
The earliest written testimony of the village is in 1567. A letter of "Bernandi of Marious" is preserved to the then Venetian authorities.
The church of Agia Marina that located in the village Filousa Kelokedaron, is the oldest of the area.