Make your own homemade eyeliner with a few materials and less money!
By making your own eyeliner you can create eyeliner with color or shade that you may have always wanted and could not find!
In addition to being economical and creative making your own eyeliner is also safer, because it will be chemical-free and without additives that can harm you.
So since there is a way to make your own eyeliner with a few materials and a few steps then why not?
Materials you will need:
- A small glass jar of your choice
- Half a teaspoon of castor oil
- A teaspoon of petroleum jelly
- 1 teaspoon of talcum powder
- A shade you choose in whatever color you want
- An old one shaded container or an empty small jar
How to make homemade eyeliner:
1. Take a small glass jar (glass because it will get into the microwave)
2. Apply castor oil and petroleum jelly.
3. Put them in the microwave oven for a few seconds, until it’s needed to warm and melt them all together. (If you do not have a microwave, you can melt them in a Ben Marie)
4. Once they melt, and if you mix them too well, apply the talc and the shade of your choice. (The amount of the shade you put on depends on the performance of your shade, if it's good and bold you can put 1/3, if it doesn't work well then put it up, see with your eye how much gel you want to make)
5. Transfer the mixture to a small container of old shade or a simple small jar with lid.
6. Keep the eyeliner at room temperature.
- Castor oil can be found either in a pharmacy or in organic products, even in spice shops. It is not expensive at all and it is useful for many different uses.
- Choose the eyeshadow you want and create the eyeliner color you've always wanted.
- For more glamourous looks, add a little gold dust in your eyeliner.