I'm shielding my immune system
Nutrition tips that protect our body
Coronavirus and quarantine have taught us a lot in the last 8 months! They limited us but they also opened us up to become better and more attentive to our health.
Antiseptics and masks are 2 of the many good habits that we must derive from this whole situation in order to preserve our health.
So through nutrition we have to switch to good habits and shield our health both in nutrients for our body and to protect ourselves from various other diseases that may occur long term. Healthy eating and frequent physical activity are important for every person regardless of age. They are imposed and acquire special importance in order to be and remain healthy.
What we eat can be the biggest enemy to our health but also the best ally. Remember that 5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day provide you with all the necessary vitamins to get a strong immune system!
We consume foods rich in antioxidant ingredients such as Vitamin C and E, carotenoids and others. That is, we eat oranges, tangerines, kiwi, strawberries, berries, tomatoes, broccoli, avocado, nuts, carrots and much more.
- We consume as regularly as we can Fresh Food.
- We consume foods rich in probiotics such as village yoghurt, lean kefir and ayrani.
- We consume foods rich in omega-3 fats such as fish, nuts and seeds.
- We consume herbs with beneficial effects such as Sage, Mountain Tea or green tea.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water during the day preferably lukewarm and not frozen.
- We reduce the reception of thankless that inhibits the immune system
- We avoid soft drinks and juices.
- We consume legumes 2-3 times a week.
- Remove the fat from the meat and chicken before cooking.
In addition to the above we mentioned in our preface and the need for physical exercise that goes hand in hand with healthy eating. 30 minutes a day is enough to protect us. If we include it in our daily schedule, a light roller coaster then we help ourselves to achieve and maintain our good health by preventing many diseases, in combination with diet.