Interview with the owner of Sir Jean Fusion Grill
The new arrival in Ayia Napa with a fusion grill direction and a menu influenced by the Mediterranean!
Cyprus Alive spoke with the owner of Sir Jean Fusion Grill Restaurant. Read the interview below to learn more about this wonderful restaurant in Ayia Napa.
1. How many years has Sir Jean Fusion Grill Restaurant been operating?
We have opened very recently, in May of 2023.
2. How did the idea come about to create the Sir Jean Fusion Grill Restaurant?
It was created with the aim of offering its guests a culinary journey through aromas and textures in a warm and tasteful space where special flavours are exchanged and balanced.
3. How did the name of your business come about?
It is French as it is the name of a beloved family member.
4. What does your restaurant offer?
Tasting experiences with a fusion grill direction and a menu firmly rooted in the Mediterranean, mainly Italian flavours and good, quality meat.
5. What makes Sir Jean Fusion Grill Restaurant stand out and unique compared to others?
First of all, the quality dry meat we use, which you will not find anywhere else in the area of the Free Province of Famagusta. Our meats are matured, of high quality and excellently cooked.
Also, low lighting prevails in our space, the wicker lamps stand out, the exotic atmosphere and comfort. Sir Jean has a neat interior design as well as a large terrace with comfortable seating and a view of the cosmopolitan avenue of Ayia Napa.
6. Where can we find your restaurant?
In Ayia Napa and more specifically at Nissi avenue 30.
7. Is the restaurant open in the mornings?
Food service is from 16:00 - 23:15 but you can stay on-site and enjoy your drink afterwards.
Soon we will serve brunch, lunch, and dinner as we will be open from 09:00 - 23:15.
8. Do you have any future plans?
To establish Sir Jean Fusion Grill Restaurant as a year-round dining destination not only for tourists but also for locals.
We wish you all the best and we are sure that people will be very pleased with the quality of your food and venue.