Easy recipe for a delicious tart stuffed with cream made from fresh grape juice and vanilla. We can prepare it on a large tart mould or small individual moulds ideal for parties.
Ingredients for the tart:
- 3 cups organic spelt flour(or all purpose flour)
- 5 gr. vanillin sugar (1 sachet) or pure vanilla extract
- 100 ml(3/4 cup) coconut oil
- 40 gr. coconut sugar
- 5 gr.baking powder (1 teaspoon)
- Juice and zest of 1 orange
1. Place in the mixer bowl flour, Baking powder, coconut sugar, vanilla and coconut oil.
2. Mix for 1-2 minutes and add the orange juice and zest.
Place the dough in the fridge for 20-25 minutes and shape in a non stick baking tart mould.
3. Make some holes on the surface of the tart by using a fork and bake in a preheated oven on 160°C for 12 minutes.
Ingredients for the grape cream:
- 500 ml. fresh grape juice (3 cups)
- 5 gr. vanillin sugar (1 sachet)
- 40 gr. corn flour (3 tablespoons)
1. Place in a saucepan the 2 cups of grape juice with vanilla and bring to a boil.
2. Dissolve the corn flour in the rest of the grape juice and pour it in the saucepan stirring constantly on low temperature for 1-2 minutes until the cream thickens.
3. Fill the tarts with the cream and garnish with grapes.
4. Place in the fridge and serve.
Tip of the Chef
On top of the tart may be added some grape jam or icing sugar.
Tip of the Nutritionist
Instead of icing sugar we may use powder of Stevia-natural sweetener.