Adventure Cyprus organizes and invites all lovers of Kayak and SUP to "Kayaking in Akamas II". The event will take place on Sunday May 27 at 8:30 am. - 6 pm, at Akamas.
- Saturday 26/05/2018: camping in Aphrodite’s Baths Area
- With personal equipment and food
- There is no timetable or participation fee
- The scope is to get together and have fun
- Sunday 27/05/2018: Kayak at Akamas Coastline
- Starting point “Yiannakis beach” (Known as Anassa beach) heading at Bay Blue Lagoon and return to the starting point.
- Distance: 14Km. (Anassa Beach -Blue Lagoon- Anassa beach)
- Duration: 4-5 hours (with short exploration stops and a major stop at Bay Blue Lagoon)
- Difficulty: 8/10 https://www.cyprusalive.com/el/location/blue-lagoon-pafos-paphos
- Required possession of canoe, kayak or SUP or any paddle board.
- THERE IS NO KAYAK OR EQUIPMENT FOR RENT
- Each member of the team will participate by his/her own responsibility. Therefore everyone is obliged to comply with the instructions for the smooth and safe transition of the event.
- We Respect Nature. We all must have bags for our own trash but also those who will find.
- 08:30-09:00: Attendance
- 09:30: Start
- 14:30: Return
- 15:00: Party with Food and drink.
- Participation Fee: 20 Euros
- Includes Food, Drink 15 Euros
- Organizational costs 5 Euros
More information: Adventure Cyprus
Organizers: Adventure Cyprus